The website administrator is BiG Bożena Szewczyk, Zbigniew Szewczyk Civil Partnership, NIP: 8121915323, Bąkowiec 92, 26-930 Garbatka Letnisko.
Contact with the administrator is possible at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator – BiG Bożena Szewczyk, Zbigniew Szewczyk Civil Partnership, NIP: 8121915323, Bąkowiec 92, 26-930 Garbatka Letnisko,
- Website – the website is available at https://big-ogrod.pl,
- User – any entity that uses the Website.
§ 2 Personal data
- The User may transfer his personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, such as the contact form.
- The administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator.
- The data provided to the Administrator as part of the contact form is processed in order to quickly contact the customer and to process the sent query efficiently.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary to take action by the User to which the form is intended.
- The administrator does not provide the data transferred to him to any third parties.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- The user has the following rights:
- the right to request access to, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User previously gave such consent,
- the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator
§ 3 Cookies
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure proper operation of the Website.
- The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
- The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
§ 4 Other technologies
The Administrator informs the User that he uses the following technologies to track activities undertaken by the User within the Website:
- Youtube video code – for presenting video materials
- Vimeo video material code – for presenting video materials
- Google Analytics tracking code – to analyze Website statistics.
§ 5 Server logs
- The use of the Site involves the transmission of queries to the server on which the Site is stored.
- Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.